Quinoa Tabouli Salad – HASfit Healthy Quinoa Recipes – Quinoa Tabouli Recipe – Quinoa Recipe
This quinoa tabouli salad is filled with superfoods! HASfit’s healthy quinoa recipes can be used as a side dish or as a meal.
Quinoa Tabouli Recipe Ingredients:
1 cup quinoa
2 cups low sodium broth or water
1 large cucumber diced
3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
1/2 cup parsley
4 tbsp chopped fresh mint
1/4 cup chopped scallions or onion
1 clove of garlic minced
Juice of 1 large lemon
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Quinoa Recipe Directions:
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a rapid boil in a saucepan and stir in quinoa. Let boil for a minute and lower heat to low, cover, and simmer until broth is absorbed. Fluff quinoa with fork & let cool.
2. Once quinoa is cooled, in a bowl add cucumber, parsley, mint, tomatoes, onion and toss until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, add the minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper and whisk well.
4. Toss the dressing into the quinoa salad until completely mixed.
5. Best served chilled or at room temperature. Overnight is best to allow all the flavors to marry together and enjoy!
The nutrition information is for 1 serving. This recipe makes 6 servings.
Total Fat 11.1 g
Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 4.7 g