Download for free on GooglePlay Android version
Download for free on Apple iPhone iOS version.
If you need help with the app, please first see our Frequently Asked Questions / Troubleshooting
If your question hasn’t been answered, then please email Contact@hasfit.com for technical support or to report bugs.
Download the HASfit app and come workout with us!
Join your new personal trainers, Coach Kozak and Claudia, through empowering full-length home workout routines. You sweat. They sweat.
• Named “Top 10 Fitness Channel” by YouTube for 4 years straight
• 99% approval rating on over 100 million completed workouts
Featured on Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Runner’s World, Yahoo, AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, MSN, Product Hunt, Computer World, CNET, and more
100’s of Follow Along Workouts in High Definition Video
• Workout routines for all fitness levels (limited mobility, beginner, intermediate, advanced)
• Search to find your perfect workout from 3 – 60 minutes
• Modifications to help you customize the workout for your specific needs
• Save your favorite routines for easy access later
• Exercise with dumbbells or no equipment
Discover new workouts added each week
• Fat Burning
• HIIT and Tabata
• Muscle Building
• Strength Training
• Low Impact
• Kickboxing and MMA
• Flexibility and Yoga
Get faster results by following one of our proven Complete Workout Plans and Programs
• Foundation (Beginner): Start your fitness journey with this completely free beginner workout program. The 30 day calendar updates each month with new workouts so you never get bored! Coach Kozak’s routines will get you in the best shape of your life using quick and efficient workouts that can be done anywhere, anytime.
• Motive (Intermediate-Advanced): The 30 day schedule updates with new workout routines every month so you never get bored! HASfit’s Motive mixes it up with multiple fitness styles including HIIT, cardio, weight training, calisthenics, martial arts, power yoga, and more to help you avoid plateaus and achieve optimum results.
• Muscle Building: If you’re looking for an easy to follow home bodybuilding calendar, then here it is. Resistance training is the best way to gain strength and reshape your physique by building muscle and burning unwanted body fat at the same time.
• 30 Day Ab Challenge: Did you know it takes more than just crunches to achieve the coveted six-pack? This 30 day ab workout challenge is scientifically designed to blast each of your abdominal muscle groups to reveal flatter and more defined abs.
• And more!
Download now for GooglePlay Android version
Download now for Apple iPhone iOS version.
Frequently Asked Questions / Troubleshooting
What’s the difference between the free app and a premium subscription?
There are two types of membership in our app, free and premium. Free includes hundreds of workout videos and 4 workout programs. Premium includes extra programs, an ad-free experience, the ability to Cast to your TV, and more coming soon.
I had the old version of the app and I’m having trouble logging into the new app.
If you had the previous version, then you’ll have to re-register and create a new account. This update is a completely new app and doesn’t use any of the information from the previous version.
Why can’t I find the *insert Classic Program name* in the app?
The new app does not include the classic programs, because we chose not to include videos with poor video or sound quality but we will be releasing a new version of the Low Impact, Warrior 90, Muscle Building and Hero programs soon to come so be on the lookout!
Why do you ask for my phone number when I’m registering with email?
We require users to prove their identity to prevent individuals from creating hundreds of spam accounts that would ruin the app. We’ve provided the two most widely accepted ways to do so, phone number and Facebook.
Google voice offers free phone numbers https://voice.google.com/ if you don’t want to use Facebook.
Thank you for your support and I hope you understand our need to protect the app and comment section from malicious activity.
I’m having trouble using the Cast feature to display the workouts on my TV
1. Casting requires a Chromecast device or Chromecast enabled SmartTV to work
2. Casting is a premium feature in the app, so you must have an active subscription to use it.
3. Make sure you have the most up to date version of the app by visiting the Google Play or App Store then selecting Update if available.
4. Make sure your phone and Chromecast device are both connected to the same Wifi network.
5. Unplug and replug your Chromecast from the power source to reset it.
6. Close the HASfit app in background
7. Re-launch HASfit app
8. Tap the Cast Icon on the individual workout screen. *circled in yellow here*
I’m a premium member and I want to use my account on a second device
1. Make sure you are signed into the same accounts: Android (Google and Google Wallet) or iOS (iCloud and iTunes) and Facebook / Email account on both devices.
2. Tap “Sign Up with Facebook” or “Log In with Email” button on the welcome screen and continue.
3. Tap profile icon in top left corner
5. Restore purchase and follow on screen prompts
How do I cancel my premium app subscription?
If you have any questions or issues with the app, then we’d love the opportunity to help before you cancel. You may email us at email@example.com; otherwise, it’s been our pleasure serving you. Thank you for the opportunity.
Per Google and Apple policy, app subscriptions must be cancelled through their respective subscription settings.
Here’s how to cancel for Android’s Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Here’s how to cancel for iPhone and iPad: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039